Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ben's Room

Ben wanted just a Thomas room but I wanted to have
more options then just Thomas so we are doing a
Thomas goes to the circus theme ala Carnival Capers
He didn't come with us to the new house until we
had already closed and everything. He was very happy with it.
And he was even more happy with his closet "with builtins!"

Add in a non bunk bed and a super swell Thomas comforter

and you've got deliriously happy

So I spent for real like an hour while the boys were at the park on this

only for Ben to get home and say I don't want that I want a circus tent right there


So I erased Thomas uno (actually he was like my 13th attempt) and drew a circus tent

only for him to change his mind again. So this is what we have now. I am adding three circus cars onto him. That blue is from a ticket booth that was in front of the circus tent.


Here's a closeup of Thomas

No comments: