Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Easter Morning

So the night before Easter Josey and Ben start talking about where
they think the Easter Bunny will hide the clues this year. Um, yeah,
I forgot all about that so after they FINALLY went to bed I was
up at like midnight making up clues. Here they are:

I hope you have a Happy Easter
That is my WISH
The first clue is next to the ____ (fish)

The next clue is easier then you THINK
It's in the kitchen, under the ___ (sink)

The next one's in the bahtroom
I hope that doesn't SPOIL IT
It's hiding in there
behind the ____ (toilet)

The next clue is hiding
out of SIGHT
Behind your mama's
favorite movie ____ (Twilight)
(FYI my favorite movie is actually Willy Wonka but what rhymes with Wonka eh?)

The next one's so easy
Rub-a-dub-DUB
It's in the ___ (tub)

I hope ya'll had fun
But now you need to go your own way,
Josey - clue B, Ben - clue A
Clue B - Go into your room and if you are ABLE
Find your basket under the train ___ (table)
Clue E - This one is really very EASY
Who lives in a pineapple under the ___ (sea = Jake's room)

I only have one picture of the clue finding because Josey had on no shirt
and would so not be amused if I had pictures of him "naked"


Somewhere in the midst of emptying his basket Ben lost his glasses case - tragic

The boys have been wanting to make a garden so mostly the Easter
Bunny brought outside toys and gardening stuff

Josey inspects his seeds


Jake woke up, hugged his Spongebob ball from
his basket, then crashed on the couch

No comments: